Re: [AMBER] [Amber] How to convert vector files (.pev) into coordinate files (.pdb)

From: The Cromicus Productions <thecromicusproductions.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 19:29:10 -0500

Thanks Hai! I think I'm close to getting it, but I'm running into an error:

raise ValueError("must have the same number of atoms")
ValueError: must have the same number of atoms
This is my python code:
import pytraj as pt
pdb_traj = pt.load('nuc.pdb')

# xyz : 3D array

import numpy as np
f = open('v00.dat')
content = f.readlines()
xyz = np.reshape(content, (-1, 3))

numrows=len(xyz) #These lines were to verify if my matrix was correct
numcols=len(xyz[0])
print("I have", numrows)
print( "rows and also", numcols)
print( "columns")
print(xyz)

pdb_traj.xyz = xyz
pdb_traj.save('vector.pdb')

My pdb file (nuc.pdb) has 632 atoms and my vector file (v00.dat) has
1896=632*3 lines,
so I have no idea why this is giving me an error :(