Re: [AMBER] No output_file during SMD with LCOD

From: Ruth Helena Tichauer <rhtichau.laas.fr>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 16:04:06 +0100

Dear Feng,

Thanks a lot for your answer.

I’ve tried what you've suggested following the example in the amber documentation and it’s working now!

This is how I've modified the input for the A10 Tutorial and that it’s now working with the latest version of Amber 16 (in case someone would encounter the same issue).

Malonaldehyde: NCSU steered MD: LCOD rxn coord
 &cntrl
  imin = 0,
  irest = 1,
  ntx = 5,