Re: [AMBER] GaMD patches to Amber 14 and PME's gridhi parameter

From: Kasprzak, Wojciech (NIH/NCI) [C] <"Kasprzak,>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 15:36:06 +0000

Dr. Case,

Thank you very much! Will go ahead with rebuilding. Amber 16 in on order.

Best regards, Voytek Kasprzak

Wojciech (Voytek) Kasprzak (Contractor)
Analyst Programmer,
Basic Science Program,
Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc.
Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research (FNLCR)
Frederick, MD 21702
(301) 846 5537
http://binkley2.ncifcrf.gov/users/kasprzak