Re: [AMBER] dlpc membrane

From: <jojartb.jgypk.u-szeged.hu>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 06:17:49 +0100

Dear David,
Thank you very much for this solution!
I tried your suggestion. If only leaprc.water.tip3p and leaprc.lipid14
files are included, than tleap did not recognize water.
Error:
For atom: .R<WAT 4>.A<O 1> Could not find vdW (or other) parameters
for type: OW
For atom: .R<WAT 4>.A<H1 2> Could not find vdW (or other) parameters
for type: HW
For atom: .R<WAT 4>.A<H2 3> Could not find vdW (or other) parameters
for type: HW
Therefore i incuded the leaprc.protein.ff14SB file and everything
working fine.
Thank you for your help again!
Best regards, Balazs

Idézet (David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>):