Re: [AMBER] dlpc membrane

From: <jojartb.jgypk.u-szeged.hu>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 14:38:28 +0100

Dear David,
Thank you for your help.
In my first email i wrote, that I did not find any inconsistency
between the naming scheme in the pdb file and in lipid14.lib file.
In the leap.log one can see that the LA residue is loaded
>> loadoff lipid14.lib

Splitting the mol into PC and LA is also successfull:

Warning: name change in pdb file residue 1 ;
  this residue is split into LA and PC.
.
.

All this messages I have seen on other leap.log files regarding
different membrane lipids and there was everything fine.
Best, Balazs

Idézet (David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>):