[AMBER] Parameters for selenocysteine

From: Paul Meister <meisterp.uwindsor.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 09:06:54 -0500

Hello Amber users,

I am trying to obtain parameters for a selenocysteine using antechamber. I
have a Gaussian output file with the esp file and when I try to run
antechamber, I get this error:

For atom[7]:Se1, the best APS is not zero, bonds involved by this atom are
frozen

The frozen atom type can only be 1, 2, 3, 7 (aromatic single), 8 (aromatic
double)Error: cannot run "/opt/sharcnet/amber/14/bin/bondtype -j full -i
ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC0 -o ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC -f ac" in
judgebondtype() of antechamber.c properly, exit

Is there a way to fix this problem or some other way to generate parameters
for selenocysteine?

Thank you,

Paul Meister