Re: [AMBER] recompile Sander suite

From: Dr. Anselm Horn <anselm.horn.fau.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 12:13:48 +0100

Dear Ibrahim,

maybe an installation of the newest AmberTools16 suite, where the
program sander is now included, could solve your problems. The
AmberTools are available for download from the Amber web site:

http://ambermd.org/#AmberTools

You could install them in addition, i.e. in a separate directoy
structure, to your existing Amber12 tree.

Regards,

Anselm