Re: [AMBER] CPPTRAJ cluster analysis: Segmentation fault (core dumped)

From: Michael Shokhen <michael.shokhen.biu.ac.il>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 15:38:40 +0000

Dear Daniel,

thank you for your comments.

You wrote:

"Use the 'sieve' cluster option instead of reducing the number of
frames used."

It is exactly the option you recommended in AMBER tutorial C4.

I have been trying to adopt your commands in the tutorial in my

cluster.analysis.in file.

Unfortunately, I did something wrong, so system reported errors.

Would you please send me my file with correct addition of sieve

function.

Many thanks,

Michael

Michael Shokhen, PhD