Re: [AMBER] Can ff14SB be used instead of ff10 for CpHMD simulations?

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 09:10:11 -0500

just to follow up and add some extra detail based on offline discussino
with Jason.. in principle the only difference is the improved dihedral
sampling in ff14SB for some of the ionizable amino acids compared to
ff99SB. These may change the ensemble sampled during the TI runs used to
calculate the reference energies. I expect, though, that since ff99SB and
ff14SB have the same nonbonded parameters that the differences in reference
energies would probably be very small.