[AMBER] Hello! Distance restraint problems in SANDER

From: <tanfei777.sina.cn>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2016 16:11:18 +0800

 Hello
When optimising an nmr protein structure using SANDER, I wanted to stress one sets of distance restraints over others because I feel with confidence that this sets of restraints is more native like than others
My question is : Is it possible to favour one sets of distance restraints over others, for example, setting the weight of one sets of distance rstrains higher than others in SANDER structure calculation programs.

Thank You Very Much for your help