Re: [AMBER] Gromber failed.

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 06:18:04 -0400

Those force fields use a different functional form for the dihedrals (Ryckaerts-Bellemans) I believe, which is equivalent to what amber uses as long as the phase shifts are either 0 or 180 degrees.

However, ParmEd does not yet have the ability to convert between the two functional forms. So even though it should be possible, I don't think it is yet.

HTH,