Re: [AMBER] MCPB problems

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 21:13:42 -0500

Hi Fabricio,

You may have different mol2 files from previous for modeling, which caused the problem. You can send me the modeling files (MCPB.py input file, relevant PDB and mol2 files as well as the Gaussian output fchk file for the small model and log file for the large model) in an separate email. I can help to do a check.

Kind regards,
Pengfei