Re: [AMBER] problem with MMPBSApy in Amber 16

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2016 20:14:55 +0100

Hi Ray,

sorry but keyword "epsout" is not listed as the valid
one for "&pb namelist variables" in MMPBSApy/Amber16 manual.

The only one listed relevant keyword is here "exdi" but anyway
I tried PB calculation with both A) "exdi=1" and B)"epsout=1" with
"use_sander=1".

In case of A) mmpbsa.out stays empty in case of B) the same problem as
in case of using default "mmpbsa_py_energy".

With using sander_apbs it works as I already wrote.

Entropy calc. ends with errors because of the minimization function as you
can
see by yourself when testing my prmtop/mdcrd files.

   Best wishes,

        Marek

http://www.opera.com/mail/