Re: [AMBER] MM-PBSA calculation in different temprature

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 14:24:55 -0400

I think you already got the reply about this.

Re-quote from Adrian
"Technically yes, you have to RERUN the MD at the new temperature and
rerun mmpbsa"

I guess you need to rerun the mmpbsa with new trajectory from the new
temperature run.
So the only difference here is the difference between old and new
trajectory (same other mmgbsa inputs)

Hai