Re: [AMBER] time of MD

From: Jacopo Sgrignani <sgrigna.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 10:47:21 +0200

Dear Stefania
are you running in explicit or implicit solvent?
In the first case the incredible increasing of the simulation time could be
due to the use of a larger water box.
You should control the total number of atoms you have in the two systems
and pay attention to the box size.

Which machine are you using for the simulation?

Bye

Jacopo