[AMBER] Regarding Hydroxyproline parameter

From: Saikat Dutta chowdhury <pbr322.dutta.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 10:12:23 +0530

Hello Amber Users,

I have a peptide which contains a HYP (hydroxyproline) residue. I wanted to
use ff99SB-ILDN force field and using AMBER12 package. But when I tried to
create the peptide molecule using tleap module I found out that it is
unable to recognize the HYP residue. So I searched for possible answers and
found out that GLYCAM06h has HYP parameters.

I wanted to know whether I can use the GLYCAM06h for HYP and ff99SB-ILDN
for rest of the usual amino acids.

The first two lines of the leap file for generating the peptide is as
follows:

*source leaprc.ff99SBildn*
*source leaprc.GLYCAM_06h*

Any help will be appreciated.