Re: [AMBER] frcmod file error

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 10:23:25 -0400

We gave you advice before but it seems you keep repeating the same error
and not trying to find out why it is happening. You'll need to look into
your leap logs and see what it says. Sometimes doing research simulations
takes some troubleshooting and testing on your part.

To summarize - making a coordinate file in another program that had a bond
is only part of the process. You also need to explain to leap that it is
cyclic, which prof case already described. If you follow these directions
and still have problems, look into the logs and see if you can find out
why, or tell us why leap is not doing what is expected from the commands
you gave.