Re: [AMBER] Help with GIST analysis

From: Sérgio Marques <smar96.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 13:13:16 +0200

Hi Jonathan,

My system has no restraints. I always center, align and image my systems
before analyzing them. For this one in particular, I also removed the ions.

Regards,
Sergio

Sérgio Marques, PhD

Marie Curie Fellow at:
*Loschmidt Laboratories*
Department of Experimental Biology
Faculty of Science, Masaryk University
Kamenice 5/A13, 625 00 Brno, Czech Republic
Web: http://smarques.weebly.com/