Re: [AMBER] frcmod file error

From: Thakur, Abhishek <axt651.miami.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 18:28:33 +0000

Hi Dr.Case,

I have tried to edit leaprc.ff14SB as per your suggestion

1. modify (a local copy of) the leaprc.protein.ff14SB file, removing the
addPdbResMap block. This will tell leap that the beginning and ending
residues are to be "non-terminal" residues (since that is what they will be
after the cyclization).

But stil it is not giving me cyclic structure.

Thanking you,

Abhishek