Re: [AMBER] frcmod file error

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 11:26:51 -0400

it looks to me that Leap doesn't understand that you want to bond the first
amino acid to the last, and it assigns the N3 atom type to the Glu1
backbone N. Later it has them connected, so it looks for a bond of that
type but doesn't find it because the N3 is not the right atom type for a
backbone amide.

I haven't done any cyclic peptides like this, maybe someone else on the
list might have done it. You can also send your leap log file, it may have
helpful info. MAKE SURE TO DELETE THE LOG FILE, THEN RERUN ONLY THIS
SCRIPT. otherwise the log file will have info from all of your attempts.