Re: [AMBER] cpptraj: format of diagmatrix output

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 08:06:56 -0400

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 7:20 AM, Marc van der Kamp
<marcvanderkamp.gmail.com> wrote:
> This may be a naive question, but I couldn't find the answer to it easily
> in the manual or mailing list:

Amber 16 manual section '29.10.10 diagmatrix' subsection 'Output
Format', page 632:

Output Format
The “modes” or “evecs” output file is a text file with the following format:
[Reduced] Eigenvector file: <Type> nmodes <#> width <width>
<# Avg Coords> <Eigenvector Size>
<Average Coordinates>
Where <Type> is a string identifying what kind of matrix the
eigenvectors/eigenvalues were determined from,
nmodes is how many eigenvectors are in the file, and <Average
Coordinates> are in lines 7 columns wide, with
each element having width specified by <width>. Then for each eigenvector:
****
<Eigenvector#> <Eigenvalue>
<Eigenvector Coordinates>
Where <Eigenvector Coordinates> are in lines 7 columns wide, with each
element having width specified by
<width>.

-Dan