Re: [AMBER] Error in equilibration steps after minimization

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 07:58:30 -0400

can you try to be more specific? you tried to do the same as what? are you
saying that previously it worked, but now the same inputs do not work?

if the inputs work with unmodified parameters but fail with modified
parameters, then most likely there is a problem with the modified
parameters, or perhaps with the input structure that you generated. You
should look at those.