Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA results with Amber 12 versus Amber 16

From: Vlad Cojocaru <vlad.cojocaru.mpi-muenster.mpg.de>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 11:28:33 +0200

As a side note (suggestion) for the future if I may... In case of such
changes of algorithms used, maybe best would be to actually add extra
options to parameters (e.g. sasopt=3) for the input file rather than
simply changing the algorithm implemented for an existing option .. Of
course, if the code permits that.

Best
Vlad