Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA results with Amber 12 versus Amber 16

From: Ray Luo <rluo.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 16:26:43 -0700

Vlad,

I figured out why the Amber16 run is nearly 30 times faster than the
Amber14/Amber12 runs for your system. This is because a new algorithm
was used in Amber16 for the density function surface that you
specified, sasopt=2. This is not the default option (sasopt=0), so
it's not widely noticed.

All the best,
Ray
--