Re: [AMBER] The value of NONBONDED_PARM_INDEX pointer

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 12:45:33 -0400

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016, Meiting Wang wrote:

> I want to modify the vdW parameters of some atom types in the prmtop
> file. When I reproduce the prmtop file, I don not know how to
> calculate the data list in the array of NONBONDED_PARM_INDEX.

First, the "changeLJPair" command in parmed is designed to allow you do to
things like this without needing to know the details of the underlying data
structure.

But second, the NONBOND_PARM_INDEX values are in the prmtop section with the
same name. Look for %FLAG NONBONDED_PARM_INDEX in your prmtop file.

...hope this helps....dac