Re: [AMBER] Analysis of results

From: Stacyann Nelson <mitize2000.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 03:49:32 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Hai,
Thank you for your response.
I am using amber/15
I am new to molecular dynamics what do you mean by source amber.sh?
I have module load amber.
 I search the bin and no perl script.
Regards Stacy

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 11:36 PM, Hai Nguyen<nhai.qn.gmail.com> wrote: hi,

which version of amber you are using? have you sourced amber.sh yet?
That perl script is normally in *$AMBERHOME/bin*

cheers
Hai