[AMBER] Correctly defining keywords in cpptraj - radial

From: Stregone <stregone.protonmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 18:45:36 -0400

Dear Amber users,

I am analysing a solvent box simulation using cpptraj.
At the moment I am dealing with a functions called radial, with allow the calculation
of radial distribution function (rdf).
Unfortunately I do not have enough experience using cpptraj, so I would like to
confirm that my script is correct, cause I am getting some estrange results. Unfortunately, I did not find answer in the AMBER mail list regarding to my issue.

# script
parm prmtop
trajin mdcrd
radial r.rdf 0.1 15 :1 :DBR volume center1
(this is for calculating the rdf from the residue 1[mask1] to any DBR [mask2] residue)

radial ra.rdf 0.1 15 :1.C:DBR volume
(if I understood correctly, this is for finding from the C atom in the residue 1, atom that belong to DBR residue)

radial radi.rdf 0.1 15 :1:DBR volume center1
go

the descriptions of the lines are correct ?
is there any difference between the 1st and the 3rd commands?

Thanks in advance