Re: [AMBER] zn parameters

From: Jacopo Sgrignani <sgrigna.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 15:53:10 +0200

Dear Stefania
I had a look to the 1991 paper and as I remembered it is a bonded model
(i.e. you have covalent bond between ligands and the metal ion).
The 2014 paper seems to be a non-bonded model.
In my experience non-bonded models usually do not rigidly conserve the
coordination over the simulation.

regards

Jacopo