Re: [AMBER] Error in the second step using MCPB.py

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 21:49:17 -0500

Hi Tiffani,

This means the MCPB.py could not find “Cartesian Force Constants” information in the fchk file. This part of information is actually the Hessian matrix which will be used to derive force constants. So there may be something wrong of your Hessian matrix calculation using Gaussian if you finished the geometry minimization using Gaussian without problem.

Kind regards,
Pengfei