Re: [AMBER] Signal: Segmentation fault (11)

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 21:04:26 -0400

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016, shahab shariati wrote:

> I'm really confused. I used antechamber for 5 other ligands without any
> problems.

Remove the CONECT cards from the lig.pdb file. These cards have many, many
repeated entries; looking at just the top few here:

CONECT 1 38 46 64
CONECT 2 3
CONECT 2 3
CONECT 2 3
CONECT 2 3
CONECT 2 14
CONECT 2 14
CONECT 2 14
CONECT 2 14
CONECT 2 65
CONECT 3 2
CONECT 3 2
CONECT 3 2
CONECT 3 2
CONECT 3 4
CONECT 3 4
CONECT 3 4
CONECT 3 4
CONECT 3 66
CONECT 4 3
CONECT 4 3
CONECT 4 3
CONECT 4 3

I'm not sure if it is the duplicated entries, or errors in the
connectivity that is the problem, but they are confusing antechamber,
which should work OK after the change.

Note: running the "acdoctor" program on troublesome input is highly
recommended:

   acdoctor -i lig.pdb -f pdb

In the next release, antechamber will automatically run acdoctor to try to
identify problems, and give more helpful error messages.

....dac