[AMBER] netcdf trajectory

From: Andrew Bostick <andrew.bostick1.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 00:09:38 +0330

Dear Daniel and David,

Thanks for your answers. I did what you suggested to obtain trajectory file
as netcdf.

To visualize the trajectory file using VMD 1.9, I loaded *.prmtop at first
then I loaded *.netcdf files with amber coordinates with periodic box. But
VMD did not show any thing in OpenGL window:

vmd > Info) Using plugin parm7 for structure file
C:/Users/baharrayane/Desktop/test/comp_sol.prmtop
Info) Analyzing structure ...
Info) Atoms: 26383
Info) Bonds: 26400
Info) Angles: 0 Dihedrals: 0 Impropers: 0 Cross-terms: 0
Info) Bondtypes: 0 Angletypes: 0 Dihedraltypes: 0 Impropertypes: 0
Info) Residues: 8250
Info) Waters: 8119
Info) Segments: 1
Info) Fragments: 8128 Protein: 1 Nucleic: 0
Info) Using plugin crdbox for coordinates from file
C:/Users/baharrayane/Desktop/test/density.netcdf
Problem reading CRD file
Info) Finished with coordinate file
C:/Users/baharrayane/Desktop/test/density.netcdf.

What is the reason of this issue?

Any help will highly be appreciated.