Re: [AMBER] Problem with atommap function in cpptraj (v16)

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 10:06:49 -0400

Hi,

I was able to track down the bug - in 'crdaction' where the action
modified the topology, the wrong frame was being passed in leading to
memory issues. I've fixed the issue in GitHub and will work on a patch
for AmberTools. If you use the GitHub version the script previously
posted should work fine now. Thanks for the report and the files!

-Dan