Re: [AMBER] SCC-DFTB

From: Dr. Andreas W. Goetz <agoetz.sdsc.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 20:53:29 -0700

Hi AT,

You are not giving much information about what exactly you are doing, which makes it difficult to help. For instance, what is TS2 and which force constant are you talking about?

It sounds like the SCF is failing for DFTB. This usually happens if your QM geometry is distorted and far from a reasonable structure.

All the best,
Andy

Dr. Andreas W. Goetz
Assistant Project Scientist