[AMBER] Simulation of protein complex with four protein chains

From: Jag Silwal <jagsilwal.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 15:30:01 -0400

Dear all,

My apology in advance if this is very trivial questions here.

So, I have a protein, lets say protein a, which is a dimer. I am studying
the interaction of this protein with another protein, lets say protein b,
 and I have already built up the structure with homology modeling. I am
interested in using PBSA and GBSA to calculate free energy changes well as
decomposition energy of the dimer complex as well as the complex between
the protein a (in dimer form) and protein b. Basically I am interested in
all the protein-protein interactions: dimer of a and each of a with b.

I have done these kind of calculations many times BUT with the complex
involving only two proteins, one is treated as receptor and one is as
ligand.

How do I even get started with complex with four protein chains? How do I
modify commands for tleap, MMPBSA,GBSA and all that for four protein
chains?? What do I have for receptors or ligands?

I would really appreciate any inputs.

Thank you in advance!!