[AMBER] Continue a simulation run

From: Pooja Kesari <pkesari88.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 20:48:47 +0530

Dear All,
I am new to this amber. So I have some basic questions.
Initially, I had some amber files which ran successfully for 4 ns. Now I
want to continue the same run from 4ns till 10ns.
Question 1. Is it worth to continue the run and does it work in the same
way ?
Question 2. If in case I have to continue the run , How can I do so?
Question 3. How to monitor the time production run will take once for 10 ns
run to finish?
Question 4. Can I analyse the production run files in between; will it not
disturb the on-going run ?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Pooja Kesari