Re: [AMBER] MM-PBSA, Protein-nucleic acids free energy calculations

From: Jiri Sponer <sponer.ncbr.muni.cz>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 20:27:16 +0200 (MEST)

Dear hari krishna:

you can find recent analysis of approximations
in continuum solvent binding studies in this review
paper:

The MM/PBSA and MM/GBSA methods to estimate ligand-binding affinities
By: Genheden, Samuel; Ryde, Ulf
EXPERT OPINION ON DRUG DISCOVERY Volume: 10 Issue: 5 Pages: 449-461
Published: MAY 2015

Protein/RNA complexes can be even more difficult even for
basic simulations.

Can We Execute Stable Microsecond-Scale Atomistic Simulations of
Protein-RNA Complexes?
By: Krepl, M.; Havrila, M.; Stadlbauer, P.; et al.
JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL THEORY AND COMPUTATION Volume: 11 Issue: 3
Pages: 1220-1243 Published: MAR 2015

all the best Jiri

Jiri Sponer
Institute of Biophysics
Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Kralovopolska 135
CZ-61265 Brno
Czech Republic
e-mail: sponer.ncbr.muni.cz