Re: [AMBER] Fwd: query with amber

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 23:39:41 -0700

I have no MPI experience, but can you run other MPI jobs on that machine
or those machines? Does

$ locate libmpi_f90.so.0

show the presence of the file? Does /usr/lib64/openmpi/lib have that
file or anything else indicating a successful install in it?

Also on the PATH, should it be $AMBERHOME/bin ?

Bill