Re: [AMBER] comparing pytraj vs. sander output

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 12:19:18 -0400

Actually I don't recall exposing those variables through the C API. So
you'd need to fix *that* before even thinking about addressing the Python
API.

However, for exactly the same input (same box size, etc.), you should get
exactly the same default PME parameter assignments. Can you run the sander
API tests and see if those pass? Those test cases reproduce regular sander
results exactly, if I recall correctly (well, out to the 4 decimal places
reported in the mdout file).

I'm not particularly concerned about the 0.0004 kcal/mol disagreement here
in one term, though. Especially for single-point energies. But it
*should* be identical out to 4 decimal places, so it would be interesting
to see why it's not...

All the best,
Jason