Re: [AMBER] PCA plotting

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 08:36:11 -0400

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 7:00 AM, waleed zalloum <waleed_zalloum.yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Dear Amber,
> I calculated PC after clustering my simulation according to (Analyzing
> Met-enkephalin). I have calculated the first two components and I plotted
> them using gnuplot. I have got a biplot with one colour for the two
> components.
> my question is: how to plot these two components with different colour for
> each components. I used different software such as gnuplot, qgrace,
> minitab, scilab, R.... I got one colour for the two components.

​This question is unrelated to Amber, as it pertains to using graphing
software. Typically if you want to plot sets of points with different
colors, the easiest way to do that is to plot each point or group of points
you want assigned to a specific color as a separate "series". Of course
the details of how to do that depends specifically on the plotting software
you choose.

My suggestion is to pick one or two to become an expert in and learn to use
it proficiently. I personally use gnuplot and matplotlib.

HTH,