[AMBER] cpptraj

From: Beale, John <John.Beale.stlcop.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 09:16:14 +0000

Hello,

I have just installed Amber 16 on a workstation running the Ubuntu OS. I found that cpptraj does not work. I get the following error message when I try to execute cpptraj:

                        ./cpptraj: error while loading shared libraries: libsander.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I have tried to find libsander.so on the web, but haven't succeeded. Any suggestions on what I can do?

John Beale

John M. Beale, Jr.
John M. Beale, Jr., Ph.D.
Professor of Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
Saint Louis College of Pharmacy
4588 Parkview Place
Saint Louis, Missouri 63110-1088
Office: 314-446-8461
Cell: 314-315-0409
FAX: 314-446-8460
John.Beale.stlcop.edu<mailto:John.Beale.stlcop.edu>