Re: [AMBER] Speed issue with Accelerated molecular dynamics.

From: Marc van der Kamp <marcvanderkamp.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 09:33:48 +0100

Dear abhilash,

Accelerated MD is not magically giving you more simulation steps in the
same time. The point is that the potential energy surface (and thus the
free energy surface) is perturbed such that - with fewer simulation steps
- you get conformational sampling that should be representative of much
longer timescales.
Please see the manual and the references therein.
Your performance seems to be as expected.

HTH,
Marc