Re: [AMBER] How to assign frame range for cpptraj analysis?

From: Anna Cebrian Prats <Anna.Cebrian.uab.cat>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 09:21:06 +0000

Hi Yeping

Yes you can do it like this;

Cpptraj *.prmtop !open the topology

> trajin *.mdcrd 250 to 500 !Select the frames that you want from your trajectory

> Continuous with the rest keyword for the analysis

> Go

> exit

Hope this help you

Anna

De: sunyeping <sunyeping.aliyun.com>
Enviat el: dimecres, 7 de setembre de 2016 11:04:30
Per a: AMBER Mailing List
Tema: [AMBER] How to assign frame range for cpptraj analysis?

Dear all,
I want to analyze a trajectory using cpptraj, but I don't want to use all the frames of the trajectory for analysis. Then how should I tell cpptraj the range of the frames I need to use?
Best regards,
Yeping Sun