Re: [AMBER] Checking AmberTools16 installation

From: Bence Hégely <hoemberr.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 14:24:34 +0200

Hi!
I checked the patched, gnu-compiled version of AmberTools16 and I didn't
get any failures. I also checked the unpatched version and I got the same
job failures with the unpatched, intel-compiled version, apart from
fluorescein.mol2.dif and Results.dat.dif which were not produced failures
with the unpatched, gnu compiled version. To be clear, these 'make tests'
were all done without my modifications.

My modified version behaves the same as the unmodified version, so I think
my modifications are not interfere with the original code. Therefore I
would also like to ask that who should I contact with from the Amber
development team if I would like to have my changes to be included in the
official AmberTools version?

Thank you for your help!

Bence