Re: [AMBER] historical changes to LYN charges in amber03

From: Mark Abraham <mark.j.abraham.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2016 16:05:44 +0000

Hi,

Thanks for the response. It seems that amber03 had LYN charge parameters
that changed at some point in the AMBER program prep files, perhaps as a
fix. But it is hard for me to find the reason for the change, to know
whether e.g. the GROMACS implementation is wrong because we copied the old
version and haven't known to stay in sync. This apparently does affect LYN
in amber03, but maybe other things got fixed in AMBER alongside that fix,
and this would also need attention in GROMACS. If there was a publicly
readable source code repository then I could search it, but I don't think
that exists.

Mark