Re: [AMBER] autocorr of hydrogen bonds

From: Roitberg,Adrian E <roitberg.ufl.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 16:27:06 +0000

I have not looked at this code in a while but I assume that correlation functions in cpptraj are done through the convolution theorem using fast fourier transforms. To do this efficiently, you need to pad the end of your time array with zeroes to get to a power of 2. This seems to agree what you are seeing.

adrian

Sent from my iPad