[AMBER] how to center a polipeptide inside a solvent box

From: Elisa Pieri <elisa.pieri90.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 14:27:59 +0200

Hi everybody,

I performed pH-REMD in explicit solvent, then I reconstructed the
"trajectory" for each pH using cpptraj. Due to periodic boundary
conditions, my polipeptide is not always centered in the snaphot (i.e. it
looks like it is half outside the solvent box). I would like to know if it
is possible to reorient the vectors and make my polipeptide be in the
center of the solvent box, because I need the coordinates and charges for
further QM calculations.

I hope I have been clear enough!
Thanks,

Elisa