Re: [AMBER] Amber Force Fields

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 20:34:12 -0400

I agree with Hai. If you have started a project and a ew force field comes
out, it doesn't mean you need to start over. All of our models have
limitations. The important thing is to understand them, and know how they
influence your results. Work done using older, less accurate models may be
just fine. Work with newer force fields may just be a better choice for
quantitative work, especially for things focused on the physics that is
improved in the new model.