Re: [AMBER] (no subject)

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 11:27:33 -0400

This error occurs when you make a change to the source code (in this case
the configure script) that conflicts with the change in the update. If you
made that change and can undo it, reverse your changes and try again. If
you did not make the change, or you don't remember what change you made,
then you will need to unpack a fresh version of AmberTools 16 (and Amber 16
if you have it) and update the fresh copy.

Updates do not fail like this unless a conflicting, so *something* must
have happened to the original configure script to make update 11 unable to
apply.

HTH,
Jason