Re: [AMBER] SEP parameter with ff15ipq

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 09:35:52 -0400

sorry I didn't see this right away, it went to my spam folder.
(Why is this message in Spam? It has a from address in yahoo.co.in but has
failed yahoo.co.in's required tests for authentication. Learn more)

I agree with the previous responses - you should be extra cautious of
mixing charge models, and certainly it will make it difficult to compare
the results with SEP from those using the ff15ipq standard serine. I'm not
aware of any nonstandard amino acids for the ff15ipq model.
CS