Re: [AMBER] Checking AmberTools16 installation

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 15:45:01 -0400

Hi,

per pytraj issue:

Did you install it somewhere else too?

Can you try

ldd
/export/home/hegely/Programz/amber16/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pytraj/cpp_options.so
| grep cpptraj

to see which libcpptraj.so library that pytraj linked to. If that library
is not in $AMBERHOM/lib, you might want to remove the old installed.

PS: Otherwise you can ignore pytraj (binding to cpptraj) if you don't want
to use cpptraj Python interface. It does not affect your QM job.

Per other issues, I will let others to give comments. Cheers

Hai